Chapter 3 Homework Questions Contexts and Enviroments
- APM Introductory Certificate (APM IC) In Project Management Sample Questions Another book you can get to prepare the the APM Introductory Certificate is starting out in project management which is available from the...
- APM Practitioner (APM PQ) Hints and Tips
- APM Practitioner (APM PQ) Typical Written Questions Hi you can't really have model answer for these questions because at the PQ level they ask you to reflect on the projects that you have delivered....
Having completed chapter 3 try the homework questions and post your questions below and we give you feedback?
- List and describe five key benefits of using a programme management?
- List and describe five benefits of running projects as part of a programme instead of unconnected activities?
- Describe the term project context and explain four contextual factors affecting a project giving examples?
- List and describe five ways in which the project manager would make sure health, safety and environment was covered on the project?
Remember each of the five paragraphs in a answer needs to include 2-3 sentences. According the the APM guidance notes this should include a a statement of fact about the list item that indicates why it has been selected and also a statement(s) clarifying, supporting, demonstrating further comprehension or application thereof.
I recommend three sentence describing the what, why it is important and then giving an example. So for instance
1) One benefit of using programme management is that changes between each project in the programme can be co-ordinated in a controlled way by the programme manager. This is very important in multi-disciplinary programmes where change in one project might have a significant effect on the requirements for another. For example changing the layout of a sports stadium will have an impact on the number and locations of seating in the ticketing software. These changes can be controlled by configuration management operated at a programme level.
Five more like this and your done...
Your answer is fine, but I tend to prefer to think about sociological factors as being social trends, people are living longer, they are...Francine
Your answer is fine, but I tend to prefer to think about sociological factors as being social trends, people are living longer, they are more connective on-line, the population is more diverse, people are no longer part of extended families. These can affect a project to say improve the health of an area as health education needs to be delivered in a way that people can access such as Youtube. Show more 3 years ago
Please could you give me some feedback on the other question too - List and...Thanks Paul, your feedback is much appreciated and very helpful.
Please could you give me some feedback on the other question too - List and describe 5 key benefits of using a programme management approach, which I submitted a few days ago.
Fran Show more 3 years ago