Typical APMP exam questions
- Anyone Interesting in APMP for PRINCE2 practitioners
- APM Introductory Certificate (APM IC) In Project Management Sample Questions Another book you can get to prepare the the APM Introductory Certificate is starting out in project management which is available from the...
- APM Practitioner (APM PQ) Typical Written Questions Hi you can't really have model answer for these questions because at the PQ level they ask you to reflect on the projects that you have delivered....
These are some typical questions based on the first two chapters in the book.
Remember to get the full marks for each questions you need to write five paragraphs for each question. Each paragraph should explain the point you are trying to make and then explain why it is important to project managers. So for example the barriers to effective communication might be five paragraphs like:
1) Time zones are one of the key barriers to communication in multi-national projects. This makes communication difficult as the working period of different team members may not overlap and the remote working can make it difficult for the project to build trust between team members. Project managers can overcome this by organising face to face start up meeting of key project team members or by using on-line conferencing facilities to build relationships.
Five more like that and you should get full marks.
So the questions for this week are, please complete any two from the questions below.
1) List and describe five functions that a project office can perform?
2) Describe five typical responsibilities of a project sponsor?
3) Describe five situations in which portfolio management would be appropriate?
4) List and describe five activities that take place during handover and closeout?
5) Describe five different types of project reviews?
6) Describe five advantages of adopting a structured method?
7) Explain the benefits of project governance?
Paul Naybour Andy you're a much too brief, have a look at this post on how to write APMP answers www.parallelprojecttraining.com/community/groups/v…
2 years ago
Dear AllOne of the things people struggle with when preparing for the APMP exam is the best approach to answering the questions. The marking guide…
You need to be a member of this group before you can participate in this discussion.