Parallel Project Training can run a wide range of standard course on-site. Our trainers come to you and run the course on your premises. This has several advantages over a public course.
- It can be significantly more cost effective for groups of 5 or more.
- The course can be modified to include examples and case studies based on the projects that you manage.
- As all you team do the course together they can discuss the application of the principles of project management in your organisation.
- As everyone learns at the same time then it can be easier to apply the learning after the course.
We offer a wide range of on-site courses, including a full range of APM courses AXELOS courses and PMI courses.
Introduction to Project Management
- Our introduction to project management is a practical introduction to project management that can be delivered as a one-day or two day course. It is a very practical course that can be easily modified to fit with your organisations structures, culture, processes, procedures and documentation.
- The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (APM PFQ)
- The APM Project Management Qualificatio (APM PMQ)
- APM PMQ for PRINCE2® Practitioners
- APM Practitioner Assessment (APM PQ)
- APM Registered Project Professional (APM RPP) Coaching
- PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Qualification
- Using Earned Value Analysis
- Project management using the logical framework
Alternatively if these standard courses don't meet your specific need we can easily design a bespoke specific to meet your organisation's need.