The best project managers can help their organisations reap the benefits of well-executed projects through cost reduction, improved efficiency and increased profits. They can help businesses communicate more effectively, both internally and with external clients. For these reasons the role of project manager in organisations of all sizes has grown in importance.
Whatever your current level of experience, our courses will:
- Equip you with the practical skills and knowledge to successfully deliver benefits to your organisation through well-managed projects.
- Provide you with internationally-recognised qualifications to enhance your career prospects as a project management professional.
- Enable you to develop the behaviours and leadership skills needed to become a successful project manager.
Our research indicates that 89% of delegates agree that the training benefited their organisation.
Benefits Of Choosing Parallel Project Training
Our trainers are highly experienced project managers in their own right and can help you understand how to apply project management best practices to real-life projects. All courses involve interactive exercises, role-play and discussion groups based on realistic case-studies to provide opportunities to practice and develop new leadership skills, attitudes and behaviours. We are a specialist project management training company providing:
- Highly qualified, professional trainers with real-world project management experience.
- Meaningful and challenging case studies that enable you to apply newly acquired skills to realistic projects.
- Online tutor support and coaching workshops for continuing professional development (CPD).
- Training programmes tailored to the specific needs of corporate groups
The Parallel Learning System
The Parallel Learning System is the basis of all our project management courses. The system offers written study guides, online e-learning modules, podcasts and workshops. These learning media complement our classroom-based courses with the same underlying structure and case studies to help develop the project management knowledge, practical skills and behaviours required to gain recognised qualifications and improve your professional capabilities.
Advantages of the Parallel Learning System:
- Start a classroom-based course with sufficient background knowledge to ensure you can take full advantage of the training.
- Opportunity to review study materials before the course using whatever media suit you best.
- Improved exam pass rates due to the opportunity to freely revisit content as often as required.
- Online support available via an active and moderated forum.