APM Exam Fees
The APM charges a set of standard fees for their exams. These vary depending on APM membership. These fees are included in our open public courses but the exams are also available for the following groups:
- In-house corporate clients who run courses on their premises for groups of delegates.
- Individuals who have completed the Parallel Distance Learning Package.
We also offer exam and distance learning exam prep days, which in addition to the exam fees also include time with an experienced tutor to prepare you for the exam.
Our open exams are run as part of our distance learning prep days - this was previously known as the APMP. If you are just taking the exam you can join the group on Friday afternoon. The exam starts at 13:00 prompt, so you need to arrive by 12:30 at the latest to complete the registration processes. Ideally we would recommend booking the whole day for tutor lead prep.
APM PMQ Exam Booking Procedure
To book exams please complete the following procedure.
- Select a date for your exam based on the distance learning prep day these are mostly in Reading.
- Select and pay the appropriate exam fee on-line from the list below, depending on whether you have taken the distance learning course and your level of APM membership.
- Once the payment is complete we will contact you to complete the exam registration forms and send you the registration details.
If you need any help with these steps please call the office and speak to our events admin team. We can also organise overseas APM PMQ exam fees with the British Council. This will involves some additional fees paid locally by the candidate to the British Council for invigilation and shipping. These are set in local currency and vary around the world, but are typically about £100. The details of how to arrange an exam via the British Council are explained in this blog post. http://blog.parallelprojecttraining.com/default/studying-the-apmp-project-management-qualifications-outside-the-uk/
APM Exam Fees for Distance Learning Courses
|APMP Distance Learning Exam for individual who is member of APM||£ 380.00 each|
|APMP Distance Learning Exam for individual who works for an APM corporate||£ 380.00 each|
|APMP Exam: Distance Learning Package Non APM Member||£ 480.00 each|
|APMP for PRINCE2 Exam: Distance Learning Package Non APM Member||£ 380.00 each|
APM Exams for In-house Corporate Customers
|APM PFQ Exam Fee On-line||£ 150.00 each|