In this PMP Prep podcast we look at project procurement management as defined my the PMI Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge. In this programme we look at:
In this PMP Prep Podcast we look at the risk management chapter of the PM BoK guide. This includes the areas of
1) Plan risk management which includes understanding how risk management will be applied to the project.
2) Identify risks using a number of techniques.
3) Perform Qualitative Risk analysis using a simple risk matrix.
In this podcast we continue to woth through the PMI Bidy of Knowlege by looking at chapter 10 project communictions management. This is a vital topoc for many projects and includes several core processes.
1) Identify stakekolders with involves identifing all the people who will be impacted by the project and recording there interestes,...
This podcast cover the human resource aspects of project management. Based on the PMI Guide to the project management body of knowledge we explore the key processes of
1) Develop Human Resource Plan
2) Acquire Project Team
3) Develop Project Team
4) Manage Project Team
We recommend aditional reading based on Organizational Behaviour by Huczynski...
In this podcast we look at project quality management chapter 8 from the guide to the project management body of knowledge.
In this section we examine