Below are the slides presented to the Cheltenham ICE city club on Tuesday 26th April 2011. The topics covered include:
- Clearly describe the importance of project managers’ role to the profitability and satisfaction of client needs
- Explain why and how to manage consulting project throughout the life cycle.
- Selling, Starting, Delivering and Closing. Specifically this will include effective implementation of the following project control processes ¤Scope management and planning.
- Project management planning and scheduling.
- Risk management.
- Cost management including planning and forecasting using earned value.
- Control of changes.
- Issue management and communications.
- Manage a contract including demonstrate strategies for managing the client relationship and expectations within the constraints of a contract.