State ten main characteristics of Projects.
The ten main characteristics of projects would be the following.
• The application of process to achieve the project goals
• The project is temporary and will have finite duration
• A budget allocation is created
• A business plan has been created
• There are risk and change management process
• A project management plan has been developed
• The stakeholder will be engaged from the beginning
• Project leadership
• The project is monitored and controlled
• There will be specific goals and benefits created from the project