Corporate Project Management Training
Parallel Project Training can run a wide range of standard course onsite.
Our trainers come to you and run the course on your premises. This has several advantages over a public course.
- It can be significantly more cost effective for groups of 5 or more.
- The course can be modified to include examples and case studies based on the projects that you manage.
- As all you team do the course together they can discuss the application of the principles of project management in your organisation.
- As everyone learns at the same time then it can be easier to apply the learning after the course.
We offer a wide range of on-site courses, including a full range of APM courses AXELOS courses and PMI courses.
Introduction to Project Management
- Our introduction to project management is a practical introduction to project management that can be delivered as a one-day or two day course. It is a very practical course that can be easily modified to fit with your organisations structures, culture, processes, procedures and documentation.
- The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (APM PFQ)
- The APM Project Management Qualificatio (APM PMQ)
- APM PMQ for PRINCE2® Practitioners
- APM Practitioner Assessment (APM PQ)
- APM Registered Project Professional (APM RPP) Coaching
- PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Qualification
- Using Earned Value Analysis
- Project management using the logical framework
Alternatively if these standard courses don't meet your specific need we can easily design a bespoke specific to meet your organisation's need.
APM Corporate Training
APM based project academy can support your organisation to develop the capability to deliver complex projects. We are accredited by the Association for Project Management and provide training for the APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (APM PFQ) (previously known as the APM Introductory Certificate), APM Project Management Qualification (APM PMW) (previously knwo as the APMP), APM Practitioner and APM Registered Project Professional as part of our Parallel Project Academy.
PMI Corporate Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Training
PMP Certification is one of the most widely recognised international certification standards from the Project Management Institute Inc. (PMI)® in the USA.
Ready for the next step? Our advanced training courses help you develop professional knowledge, skills and behaviours to deliver project more efficiently and successfully.