- This event has passed.
Change Management Practitioner And Foundation 5-day Classroom
3rd December 2018 @ 08:00 - 7th December 2018 @ 17:00£1395
Managing change, and more importantly the impact of change, can be stressful and difficult to get right. The biggest hurdle to overcome is the resistance to change and yet this so often has the least focus in a change programme.
To achieve successful transformation, you need to address both the process and the people aspects of change. The ability to manage people, teams and organisations in uncertain times has become a necessity in today’s economy. Stakeholders, team members and customers all have different attitudes and perspectives on change. Understanding each of these and dealing with the emotions that surface, requires more than a standard project and programme management approach.
If you are responsible for, or involved in, implementing change then this course is for you.
The benefits of studying for the Change Management Practitioner qualification are:
- You will get a complete guide to the models and tools for managing change and opportunities to practise, working on real project examples
- Our focus is on your issues, making the course relevant and practical, so you can apply concepts back in the workplace
- We have a track record of excellent pass rates
- The course has been designed for you ‘the learner’, not just to cover the syllabus
- Innovative learning techniques allow challenge whilst keeping it enjoyable and fun
- Full support is provided, before, during and after the course, so that you get the best value from your investment
Learning Objectives For Change Management Practitioner Course
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Manage change and its impact on your people, your processes and your wider organisation
- Understand why change happens, how change happens, and what needs to be done to not only overcome resistance but manage it in such a way that the changes really ‘stick’
- Demonstrate the know-how, and the confidence needed to apply new skills to make your projects and change initiatives a real success
- Sit the exams to become certified as a Change Management Practitioner, a professionally recognised qualification, accredited by the APM Group.
It was fabulous! Exceeded expectations. Made great friends and learnt so much.
Change Management Practitioner Course Content
This APM Group accredited course will help you gain a better understanding of different frameworks and ways of approaching and leading change at an individual, team or organisational level. Four main themes are covered:
- Individual change
Whatever the level or degree of organisational change, the people on the receiving end are the ones who will ultimately cause the change to be a success or a failure. The issues people face when dealing with change and approaches for dealing with resistance are covered.
- Team change
This module focuses on the challenges faced by teams when they are formed and
transitioning through change initiatives, and approaches for how to manage them.
- Organisational change
This module focuses on how to select the most appropriate approaches and frameworks for the extent of change required and the organisational culture you are working within.
- Leading change
A thread running throughout the course is the crucial role of leadership. Different styles of
leadership and their suitability to different types of complex scenarios and organisations are explored.
A great course – well delivered, informative, never dull. Long days, but they have zipped by. I would wholly recommend this course to anyone remotely connected to managing people!
The exams included in this Change Management Practitioner Course are:
Change Management Foundation
- 1 hour multiple choice paper
- Closed book (i.e. no other material allowed in the classroom)
- A total of 60 questions, need 50% to pass
Change Management Practitioner
- 3 hour multiple choice paper based on a given scenario
- 4 main sections comprising 20 questions each
- You can refer to the course manual and Practitioner handbook during the exam
- The Practitioner exam can only be taken once you’ve passed the Foundation exam
- The pass mark is 50%, and once you’ve passed you can put ‘Change Management Practitioner’ on your business cards