A morning of tutor lead exam preparation followed by the APM PMQ exam in the afternoon.
Designed for those who have completed the APM-PMQ distance learning package, or those who are re-sitting the exam. This session includes a morning session practising exam techniques and typical questions, with the exam in the afternoon. Many people find that the time in the morning helps to consolidate their understanding of the APM-PMQ course content and prepares them to take the exam. A typical agenda includes:
- Refresh of the marking guide for the APM-PMQ Questions.
- Structure and format for typical questions.
- Guidance on time management.
- Exam short cuts and answer strategies.
Delivered by consultants with many years experience delivering APM-PMQ,courses this is the ideal way to finalise and consolidate your learning.
Before Completing this exam prep you must have completed the Parallel Distance Learning Course.
We offer multiple options for payment;
1. Credit / Debit Card
2. Payment via invoice. During checkout for your course, select 'Offline Payment'. You will then receive an invoice from which you can pay. If you wish to add a Purchase Order number to your order, please enter this when prompted at checkout.