We have been offering this approach to corporate clients for a number of years and it has the following benefits over a traditional 5-day course.
Learning Objectives – At the end of the course you will be able to:
None but 1-2 experience working in a project environment is helpful in preparing for the exam. The course includes a comprehensive pre-course study pack. This means that if you are relatively new to project management you can prepare thoroughly for the course before you arrive.
Included in this course is:
1. Five weekly 2 hour webinars to cover the theory
2. Four sets of homework marked by the course tutor
3. A mock exam (5 from 8 questions) marked by the course tutor.
4. An online exam prep session after the mock exam
5. A face-to-face (where practical, virtual / online where not) exam prep and exam day with your tutor
6. The exam fees are included (*)
7. Our highly acclaimed printed study guide is published in partnership with The Association for Project Management. It is the definitive textbook for preparing for the APM Project Management Qualification (APM PMQ).
8. Eight online e-learning modules, closely integrated with the study guide.
9. A wide range of MP3 audio podcasts available direct on iTunes or from the Parallel Website
(*) Overseas delegates can take the exam at British Council offices located Worldwide for which there is a small additional invigilation fee payable to them direct. Online exams will be available Q2 2020 negating this requirement.
Many people find that the weekly sessions supported by marked homework and a mock exam are a highly beneficial way to study the APM PMQ. Especially is they have busy lives, are unable to travel or are based outside the UK.
To get the best from this course you will need to set aside 4-5 hours a week to complete self study and do the home work.