List and describe five typical responsibilities of a Project Manager
1. Manages the project
2. Owns the management plan
3. Manages the stakeholders
4. Liaises with the end users
5. Manages suppliers
1. The Project Manager will be accountable for the deliverable of the project by making sure time; cost, quality and the scope are all met by the requirements needed.
2. The Project manager will keep this document in step with the business case at all times. It must reflect the plans and process for the future and for the project manager that the project remains relevant.
3. Although the sponsor will deal with the major stakeholder’s the day to day activities of a project manager will be involve directly with the project stakeholders.
4. The project Manager will need to ensure that the deliverables are meeting the expectations of the requirements in which they need/want.
5. The project manager will sometimes need to act as a contract manager