- Parallel Project Management Limited is committed to protecting your right to privacy as a user of our website. It is our policy to respect the privacy of private communication.
- The information you provide to us will be held on Parallel Project Management computers that are based in the UK in a secure environment.
- These servers are secured through the use of firewalls and VPN technology, with up to date virus protection and are backed up on a daily basis.
- We collect information about our users in order to help us continually improve the products and facilities we offer and so that we can enter into commercial arrangements.
- Parallel Project Management will always adhere to the UK Data Protection Legislation.
What data do we collect?
- We will collect personal data as provided to us during the registration or purchase process, which you agree to supply us as accurate.
- We do not monitor your use of the Internet but we do use cookie technology to monitor your use of Parallel Project Management .
- This information is not stored alongside your personal data and will only be used on an anonymous, aggregated basis.
- We may hold personal data relating to the documents forms downloaded in order to maintain and improve the facilities we offer.
- We do not collect any credit or debit card information, billing information all payments are processed via secure electronic servers such as PayPal.
What do we do with your data?
- We may disclose your information to selected third parties unless you indicate upon registration that you do not wish this to be so.
- Any information so disclosed will never be sold as lists.
- We may use your information to contact you about new or existing products or services.