This course includes
1) A three-day coaching which session builds on the knowledge acquired in the APM Project Management Qualification and forms a bridge to Chartered Project Professional and full membership of the APM.
2) A pre-exam catchup workshop which helps you to analyse the case study used for your assessment
3) A 1-hour mock verbal assessment. The actual slot for which will be arranged by your tutor.
This course is a tutor-led virtual 3-day coaching session with a small group of similar project managers. The sessions take place 2-3 weeks before the APM advertised assessments days so that you can book your assessment to follow on from the coaching. We recommend booking the assessment directly with the APM via there website, so the cost of the assessment is not included in this course. Dates and slots for assessment are advertised on the APM website here
Unit 1 – Delivering projects through effective leadership and management, including:
Unit 2 – Delivering projects through effective governance and oversight, including:
Unit 3 – Delivering projects through effective planning and control, including:
The learning objectives for this course are to:
The three-day training course includes
The pre-exam day will guide you through the assessment criteria and encourage you to think about how you would apply these to the case study used for the exam. We will not give you answers to the assessment criteria but encourage you to think about each assessment criterion and how it can be applied to the case study.
3) 1-hour a mock interview is based on the assessment criteria and includes the scenario and oral questions.
The PPQ assessment is not included in this course and we recommend booking it directly with the APM. The cost of the assessment, with a remote proctor, is £705 plus VAT ( from 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022).
To participate in this course, you must have either:
1) Passed the APM PMQ exam.
2) Completed the Parallel APM PMQ distance learning course and passed the mock exam.
If you hold other project management qualifications such as PMP, MSP or PRINCE2 Practitioner, please call us to discuss your suitability for this course.
We offer multiple options for payment;
1. Credit / Debit Card
2. Payment via invoice. During checkout for your course, select 'Offline Payment'. You will then receive an invoice from which you can pay. If you wish to add a Purchase Order number to your order, please enter this when prompted at checkout.