Agile Project Management Practitioner and Foundation
Agile Project Management delivers a more flexible and adaptive approach to projects. It is a new approach for business projects which strive for high speed innovation. Agile Projects focus on the delivery of the products and cut to a minimum the bureaucracy traditionally associated with some project management methods. The real life experiences and comparative case studies have demonstrated that agile approaches deliver greater value at reduced cost.
This Agile project management course uses the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, this certification provides standards, rigour and visibility around project management, while encouraging the early delivery of benefits through empowerment of the team.
If you are looking for more flexible and cost effective ways to deliver project then this is the course for you.
Agile Project Management Benefits
The benefits of studying for the Agile Project Management Practitioner qualification are:
- The opportunity to practice and apply a complete agile tool kit.
- A practical learning style which gives you plenty of ways to apply the principles to your work place projects.
- A highly interactive approach that puts you at the centre of the learning.
- Learning techniques that challenge you as a learner to re-evaluate your approach to projects.
- Our focus is on your issues, making the course relevant and practical, so you can apply concepts back in the workplace
- We have a track record of excellent pass rates
- The course has been designed for you 'the learner', not just to cover the syllabus
- Innovative learning techniques allow challenge whilst keeping it enjoyable and fun
- Full support from an Agile consultant is provided, before, during and after the course, so that you get the best value from your investment
Agile Project Management Practitioner Course Learning Objectives
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain how to lay the foundations for successful Agile projects
- Explain how an Agile project is managed
- Clarify the different management styles needed for successful Agile projects (compared to "traditional" projects)
- Demonstrate how Agile sits alongside PRINCE2® and other methods
- Sit the exams to become certified as an Agile Project Management Practitioner, a professionally recognised qualification, accredited by the APM Group
Great mix of experience and knowledge within the group which everyone was prepared to.
Agile Project Management Practitioner Course Content
This APM accredited course focuses on the management and delivery of projects, using the combination of rigour and flexibility that Agile offers, throughout the project lifecycle. It covers:
The project team structure
Project management and control
Good focused course, well delivered.
The exams included in this Agile Project Management Practitioner course are:
Agile Project Management Foundation
- 1 hour multiple choice paper
- Closed book (i.e. no other material allowed in the classroom)
- A total of 60 questions, need 50% to pass
Agile Project Management Practitioner
- 2 hour multiple choice paper based on a given scenario
- 4 main sections each offering 15 marks
- You can refer to the Agile Project Management Handbook during the exam
- The Practitioner exam can only be taken once you’ve passed the Foundation exam
- The pass mark is 50%, and once you’ve passed you can put ‘Agile Project Management Practitioner’ on your business cards