PRINCE2® Practitioner and Foundation 5-day
PRINCE2® is one of the most wildely recognised approaches to project management. It provides a clear road map for the delivery of successful projects. This course is for project managers and other staff who wish to be accredited to manage projects using the PRINCE2® methods. This course includes both the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner exams. This PRINCE2® Practitioner Course uses active learning methods to develop the capability to apply PRINCE2® to projects within your work place in a pragmatic and appropriate way.
The Benefits of PRINCE2® Practitioner
The benefits of a PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification are:
- PRINCE2® provides a structured approach to the management of projects. As a PRINCE2® Practitioner you will have a good understanding of how to apply this approach to projects resulting in improved chances of project success.
- Improved job prospects. As a recognised PRINCE2® Practitioner your chances of being short listed will be improved for the many organisations that require project managers to have a PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification.
Course Learning Objectives For PRINCE2® Practitioner Course
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the need for project management and how PRINCE2® meets that requirement
- Understand the PRINCE2® process model and apply the PRINCE2® processes
- Prepare project plans using product based planning techniques and undertake risk analysis and risk management for the project
- Prepare information for inclusion in the Project Initiation Documentation
- Understand and apply techniques for the management of product development, quality control and change control
- Take the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner examination papers.
Absolutely excellent, the best course I have been on! The quality of the tuition is of a very high standard.
PRINCE2® Practitioner Course Content
The course will cover, in detail:
- The seven PRINCE2® processes, seven themes and seven principles described in the manual
- Detailed case studies, with individual and syndicate work being used to apply the principles and techniques being taught
- Sample examination papers, hints, tips and exam preparation
- PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioners examinations
Trainer was authoritative, demonstrative, relaxed. Could not be better, excellent in every aspect.
The exams included in this PRINCE2® Practitioner Course are:
- Multiple choice paper
- Closed book (i.e. no other material allowed in the classroom)
- A total of 75 questions, need 50% to pass
- Multiple choice in format, rather than being fully written, but equally challenging and certainly not trivial!
- 9 questions, with a scenario background and appendices
- Each of the 9 questions is worth 12 marks
- A total of 108 marks can be awarded, 59 is needed to pass the Practitioner exam
- 2.5 hour exam in which you can refer to your PRINCE2® manual – but nothing else!
- The Practitioner exam can only be taken when a candidate has passed the foundation exam.
There are no upcoming events at this time.