We know it’s a tough time for many people so we have decided to offer Furloughed Workers 30% off our APM PMQ training materials. So a cost of £210 plus VAT, reduced from £300 plus VAT.
This would ideally suit someone who has completed their APM Project Management Fundamentals Qualification and wants to move up to the APM Project Management Qualification. The APM PMQ qualification is the level of qualification sought by many of the larger project management organisations.
What is included in the course?
Our APM PMQ distance learning package includes:
- Our highly acclaimed printed study guide is published in partnership with The Association for Project Management. It is the definitive textbook for preparing for the APM Project Management Qualification (APM PMQ).
- Eight online e-learning modules which are tightly integrated with the study guide.
- A wide range of MP3 audio podcasts available direct on iTunes or from the Parallel Website.
- Online tutor support via our community of practice.
Enter the discount code “furloughed” at checkout. Excludes the exam prep and exam costs. We ask that you send us a copy of your Furloughed Worker Letter to confirm your eligibility before we confirm your booking and enable your e-learning access.
Can Furloughed Workers Undertake training?
Yes you can and your employer can ask and pay for the course if they are willing to fund it. The .gov website is quite clear it says
While you’re on furlough
Once you are on furlough you will not be able to work for your employer. You can undertake training or volunteer subject to public health guidance, as long as you’re not:
1) making money for your employer or a company linked or associated to your employer
2) providing services to your employer or a company linked or associated to your employer
If workers are required to, for example, complete training courses whilst they are furloughed, then they must be paid at least their appropriate minimum wage (NLW, NMW or AMW) for the time spent training, even if this is more than the 80% of their wage that will be subsidised.s://www.gov.uk/guidance/check-if-you-could-be-covered-by-the-coronavirus-job-retention-scheme#while-youre-on-furlough
What about the Exam?
The APM PMQ exam is not included in the course and we offer an online exam and exam prep. This cost is mostly made up of the APM exam cost, which is beyond our control, so we are unable to offer a significant discount here. The dates and prices can be found on our website here: APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) Exam Prep and Exam