5 barriers to communications are:
- Work environment.
- People’s attitudes and emotional state.
- Time zone and geography.
- Distractions and other priorities.
- Cultures and languages.
1. The environment in which the communication takes place is one of the barriers to communication.
2. People’s attitudes and emotional state
3. Time zone and geography
4. Distractions and other priorities
5. Culture and language
Read More Sample Answers for APM Exam Questions:
Read our in-depth Guide To Project Management Qualifications for information about the range of professional qualifications that provide a progressive structure for project managers to boost your career prospects.