Having completed chapter 3 try the homework questions and post your questions below and we give you feedback?
- List and describe five key benefits of using a programme management?
- List and describe five benefits of running projects as part of a programme instead of unconnected activities?
- Describe the term project context and explain four contextual factors affecting a project giving examples?
- List and describe five ways in which the project manager would make sure health, safety and environment was covered on the project?
Remember each of the five paragraphs in a answer needs to include 2-3 sentences. According the the APM guidance notes this should include a a statement of fact about the list item that indicates why it has been selected and also a statement(s) clarifying, supporting, demonstrating further comprehension or application thereof.
I recommend three sentence describing the what, why it is important and then giving an example. So for instance
1) One benefit of using programme management is that changes between each project in the programme can be co-ordinated in a controlled way by the programme manager. This is very important in multi-disciplinary programmes where change in one project might have a significant effect on the requirements for another. For example changing the layout of a sports stadium will have an impact on the number and locations of seating in the ticketing software. These changes can be controlled by configuration management operated at a programme level.
Five more like this and your done…